Friday, February 23, 2007
I finished my first toe-up!

I completed my first toe-up sock - just one, mind you. Definitely have second sock syndrome with this yarn/pattern. It's Regia Jacquard, which does indeed make an attractive sock for my 7 year old son, but it's not my favorite yarn as far as feel etc. I did the Easy Toe from Sensational Knitted Socks. I've read about a lot of other toe up castons etc, and do have the Queen Kahuna book, just have to sit down and try it... though I may just keep doing cuff down until I go to my sock camp (STR/BMFA Camp Cockamamie) in April and let Cat Bordhi and Stephanie Pearl McPhee demonstrate some other toe up castons and techniques!


1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

That looks great! I didn't know there was a toe up in Sensational Socks. I'll have to try that one. I've done the Queen Kahuna (just didn't finish the sock) but you have to read a lot to find the basic directions.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer