Sunday, October 01, 2006
Patterns chosen
I am really excited to be joining this KAL as I have a few patterns that are toe-up which I would love to make. The thing about toe-ups that scares me is the different cast-on techniques. With top down it is possible to use my tried nad tested cast-on whatever the pattern. I am ready to bite the bullet and knit some toe-ups. I have found two patterns that I really want to have a go at, these are Baudelaire and Love Me Knot. I haven't yet decided on yarn but will be casting on very soon. I have used the illusion knit technique before when I knitted Rosalind so am looking forward to the Love Me Knot, however I will knit Baudelaire first.
Wish me luck!


3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Welcome Bagpuss! I would go for the Baudelaire since the Love Knot pattern says gauge is very important (that always scares me)....but gosh, they both are lovely!

Blogger OzKnitter said...

Welcome Bagpuss!

Good luck with Baudelaire. Can't wait to see what colour you choose.

Happy knitting.

Blogger Saffron said...

Both of those patterns are lovely. Can't wait to see the Baudelaire. I can't wait to see what pattern you choose either! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer