Sunday, January 28, 2007
Not my first...
I started my second pair of Toe Up socks yesterday using the Anastasia pattern by Pepperknit. This pattern has been in my "To Do" que since I finished my first pair of socks last year.
Sorry for the not so great photo. I'm still trying to learn how to use my new camera.

I've already discovered a major error I made on the top of the left foot. So I'll be frogging and re-doing it later tonight (maybe). Sometimes errors can be cute too!

Shorty

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Looking good! Bummer about frogging though! Oh and a word of advice, try them on before you do the whole leg. It may have just been me, but I need to have more shaping in the ankle. Thus, very soon both my legs will be frogged and reknit. Of all the parts of my body to be skinny LOL!

Blogger Susan said...

Okay class...repeat after me.

"There are no mistakes, only design features;)"

Look at you go...You are a sock making machine!

Note to self...."Must finish second sock. Need to recover from SSS".

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer