Friday, January 26, 2007
Toe Up Newbie
Thanks for letting me join your KAL. A few days ago I finished my first toe up socks. I loved every moment of making them. My only problem is the "Falling Leaves" pattern from Knitty.com doesn't show up. I used "Buckeye" by Claudia Hand Paint Yarns. The colors are great put the pooling is not at all flatterning for the pattern. I'll know better next time. What do you all think?




January 13th. About 3 in done.




January 18th. About 6 in done.



January 20th. Full foot,

short row heel done.






January 23rd. Completed socks!

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Fantastic job! I see what you mean about the color pooling in area's, but you know what....That's what makes them beautiful and unique. They are handmade, NOT whipped out of a machine! Wear them with pride and show them off.
And btw, your pattern is awesome also;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer