Sunday, January 14, 2007
short row heel conquered!
I have to tell you all, I was literally scared of the whole short row heel idea. As I inched closer to the heel part of my sock, I started to not want to knit on my sock anymore! I finally got to the heel part this past week, looked at the directions and was a bit puzzled when it said I was going to have to wrap and turn. What???? I tried it once, but wasn't sure if I was doing it right and didn't have the time to check. I checked out the links provided here and really liked the idea of doing japanese short rows but didn't do a good job researching them. I will soon though! I posted on my blog about short rows, and someone suggested I check out the knitting help tutorial on short rows. That helped immensely and here is my sock so far. :) I love this pattern and I love my sock! I love how everyday it starts looking a lil more different. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer