Sunday, January 07, 2007
One down, one to go

Hi! This is my first post, and I wanted to share a photo of my progress so far on my first pair of toe up socks. I have made a few pair (7 or so) cuff down, but wanted to try my hand at something new.

I am using Socks that Rock on size 1 needles, the Lucy colorway. I am using WendyKnits method since the socks are named for her cat. I like how they fit, and they seem like a much smoother knit than cuff down. I also hate picking up stitches, so this avoids that quite nicely.

More assorted sock photos on my blog.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing the same pattern in the same yarn, but I'm still on the first one and am thinking of doing a stitch pattern on the ankle - yours look nice without so I may not bother now. They look great.

Blogger Cindy said...

The yarn is pooling much more on the second sock. I like the first one better. A stitch pattern like feather and fan or something might help the color pooling. I still like how they look, the just aren't as striped.

Blogger Zonda said...

Nice job! I have a skein on the way! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer