Tuesday, January 02, 2007
long overdue!
Hello all! I joined a while back (try November!) but hadn't posted anything because I wanted it to seem like I had accomplished something! I'm working on the widdershins with the cables. Here's what my toe looked like in November. Here's what my sock looks like now after some vacation knitting! The knitting is coming along slowly but I'm in no rush. I like that I can try it on and I don't have to guess if it's going to be long enough or not!
Before joining the kal, I'd come and read the posts and comment on everyone's progress and then I finally decided to join and I am glad that I took a chance @ toe-up sock knitting. :) It just might become my favorite way of knitting socks!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Very nice! I love the pattern. Good for you and congrats!
Sue J.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Very nice! I love the pattern. Good for you and congrats!
Sue J.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer