Saturday, March 31, 2007
4th and 5th pair done
Hey all! I love seeing all the patterns that everyone is doing and all the different yarns and colors too. I realized that I haven't posted 2 pairs that I have finished:

These were both for my hubby. If I could, I'd knit all my socks toe-up using the magic loop method! I realize that I'm no longer a newbie at toe-ups so shoo me out if you feel like it but I'll keep checking in on you all. More pictures and info on the socks can be found on my blog. Thanks for stopping by! Tiennie


3 Comments:

Blogger Saffron said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE THOSE SOCKS! :)

Blogger Craftypiggie said...

Hi love those socks just drooling
hehehe
hugs kat

Blogger My Five Sons said...

Keep them coming! I might get a few hints how to improve mine,LOL

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer