Saturday, March 10, 2007

I made big progress last weekend,I love the handspun BFL,lovely to knit with but my spinning needed to be a bit finer so it means a looser comfy fit sock for me or a great sock for Hubby!

You can see the colour definition coming through,I was hoping that the tone changes were a little quicker but its interesting all the same.This is about 1 to 2 hours work,love long weekends I got ahead of everything else and was able to sit and knit with out interuption!

I have another lot of this wool in a different colourway,reds,yellows and pinks, and can't wait to start them.Im using Wendys generac pattern but will use a heel flap instead so theres plenty of room for Hubbys ankles!



2 Comments:

Blogger tiennieknits said...

Those are beautiful colors together - looks so soft! Am looking forward to your progress on them.

Blogger My Five Sons said...

Thanks,it is very soft and I think its going to make for an extremely warm foot!
Can't wait to start other colour mentioned and dye up more colours on top of that!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer