Tuesday, September 04, 2007

OK! Ive finished the Baudelaire sock and made good progress on the second,also nearly finished another pair of simple toe ups from Wendy Knits as a gift.
This is a Regia brand but I cant remember the name,Stripes? A bit harsh to knit but feel great on,lovely, easy to remember pattern too,Ill make more of this!
The second pair I'm working on are in one of Patonyles multicoloured ones but Ill have to add piccy later as I left them at work! Super soft,I wish they will produce more pretty colours. I have a stash of red that I found on Ebay and it hasn't been produced for some time looking after them as I know I cant get anymore!


1 Comments:

Blogger Delighted Hands said...

Nice work-glad they feel good on, it can be a concern-usually a first wash softens up yarn, too!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer