Saturday, October 14, 2006
My first toe ups take 2

I sent my first one to the frog pond.I had a real issue with not having tightened up the toe enough.I thought I can go back later and darn it up.But I thought forget it!So a frogging I went.Yesterday I got some incredibly gorgeous yarn from sweetgeorgia. I couldn't wait to cast on so I tried again and this time got it right!I figured out its like tightening up a shoe lace to get to all come together.So here it is!The colorway is called River and the pics do absolutely no justice to the color.It is gorgeous!Well off to knit some more!


2 Comments:

Blogger tiennieknits said...

I love these colors. Looking great so far!

Blogger OzKnitter said...

The yarn looks gorgeous (I'm hoping to get my hands on some SweetGeorgia yarn next month).

Glad to hear you figured out how to tighten up your cast-on.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer