Sunday, October 08, 2006
Waaaahhh!
I am so bummed I was going to cast on my toe up socks last night but I found out that I misremembered the yarn I was planning to use. Not only is it not wool, it's worsted weight (cotton). Now I gotta find something else that is Koigu KPM-esque. So I have to wait for 2 weeks before I have money to buy some yarn. Seriously need to build up a sock stash.

I have finally settled on Wyvern because my feet are pretty much small chunky retangles and most socks especially store bought don't fit. I am looking forward to see how the ribbed bottoms work for me.

Good news is that I started Ryne's socks and they are going to be cool! (Cuff down in Regia Mini Ringel Blue 5219)


1 Comments:

Blogger OzKnitter said...

Dang, what a bummer! At least you have something to knit between now and then.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer