Monday, October 02, 2006
Yarn, Pattern and Strikeout


Good morning fellow Toe-Uppers!

I will be attempting to knit Widdershins with the Socks That Rock yarn that my One Skein Pal gave me. I say "attempting" because last night I tried the magic cast on and got totally confused. Of course, my first attempt was when I was very exhausted after a long day and several subsequent nights of little sleep. I'll try again when I'm rested and fresh. Meanwhile, here is a picture of my lovely skein of yarn being divided into two balls.

Socks for Mum
http://socks-for-mum.blogspot.com


2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

My favorite toe up pattern is Wendy's Generic (at wendyknits.com) - I use Charlene Schurch's crochet cast on to start, using a crochet hook to make loops on the needle, then knitting with the sock yarn. I love toe ups!

Blogger OzKnitter said...

Ooo pretty STR!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer