Thursday, December 14, 2006
HELP!!!! I can't figure out the toe up cast on
Hello fellow Knitters,

I have tried for the past 2 days to cast on from the toe. I have QK book and although there are pics, I'm just not getting it. I've also tried to figure out the figure 8 cast-on and I'm about ready to throw myself in the floor........seriously. In the QK's cast on I can see how she's doing the first 3 steps it's the 4th step I'm not getting. If anyone can de-mystify this for me I'd be eternally grateful.

Signed
Desperately Seeking Some Toes
Phyllis


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked Judy's Magic Cast-On, found at knitty.com. If you look at my post (just below yours), there's a link to it. Can't say if it's any better or worse than others, though, since this is my first.

Blogger Helen Knits said...

I used the easy toe cast on also from Knitty. I found that much easier then the figure eight.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently tried the rectangle toes and it is soooo easy!I really like the look of it too.The link is on the sidebar.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer