Saturday, December 09, 2006
Introduction
Hi T.U.S. knitters! I started my first pair of toe-ups last week.
I am knitting the cabled version of Widdershins. I started with Judy's Magic Cast-on which worked well, but my 7" long dpns are too long! Now that I've finished increasing the toe, they work ok, but I need to find a shorter set. I learned how to cable without a cable needle while making Karen's Sugar-Free Socks and it comes in really handy on these.

Unfortunately, I haven't had enough bus commute time this week to get further, but things are moving along:
Yarn dyed by Aisha


Thanks for letting me knit along with you!


2 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Welcome! Those are looking good! Lovely colorway!

Blogger Susan said...

OOh! Your yarn looks yummy. Like a cinnamon stick;) What kind is it?
And please post a pic of completed sock. Can't wait to see. Great job.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer