Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Toe ups totally rock
I started these socks way back in October and finished them in early November. I'm so glad I learned how to do toe up socks. I used the magic loop technique and my Addi Turbo needle (my new best friend). With this new technique I'll be able to crank out socks in no time. Well, except for when other 'life' stuff is going on :) The other sock looks exactly like this one, all the stripes match!


Pattern: Kniting basic toe-up socks using the magic loop circular method

Other help: Knitty's magic cast on

Knitty's universal toe up short row heel sock formula I used this mainly for the short row instructions, the heel in the first pattern confused me

The magic loop technique

EZ sewn bind off

Yarn: Schoeller & Stahl Fortissima Colori

Needle: Addi Turbo 2.5mm 100cm long

Size: Ladies 6



3 Comments:

Blogger tiennieknits said...

Very nice socks! I love the color changes.

Blogger Phyllis said...

Your socks rock!!!! I can't wait to finish mine....although I'm a little nervous about the short row.

Blogger Zonda said...

Nice job there! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer