Saturday, March 03, 2007
I have a toe!!!


This went a bit easier than I thought and actually sat at my parents house knitting like I knew what I was doing. They were impressed! lol. I did the easy toe which at first I felt there was nothing easy about it but once my rectangle was done and I was moving to knitting in the round I did that, "OH!!! I getttt itttt!" I am going to try the Laburnum pattern in Sensational Knitted Socks from my post below. I have never done anything but knit and purl so will be learning YO and some other things. I learned M1 tonight too!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, well done. Yarn over is easy-peasy once you know how! And more importantly it is fun to do...

Blogger tiennieknits said...

Your enthusiasm is great! Can't wait to see your pattern emerging!

Blogger Rebecca said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your Laburnum socks!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer