Tuesday, March 06, 2007
So far .. so good
I think my first problem was that I was looking at the entire pattern and feeling dizzy. Haha. So! Just one section at a time - - that is the new motto of my sock world. The toe went okay once I realized what I was doing, I did the easy toe of the small rectangle into knitting around it. So far the pattern is doing okay. I am doing Laburnum and the hardest part for me is k3tog on these "0" size needles. I fell like I might break the needle!

I can't tell you how exciting this is to learn new things. I have knit one pattern, I only know knit and purl. So far with this toe up I have learned M1, YO, kf&b! I want to thank knittinghelp.com for the little videos I can play over and over until I understand! LOL.

So the pictures.. I am just not a good photographer and I am not able to get a setting that is making me happy with my photo outcome. I had great outdoor pictures last year at Pennsic but indoor seems to be an entirely different monster.






1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I REALLY love your socks! I'm so glad you posted which pattern you are using..I'll have to give it a try. GREAT job!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer