Thursday, April 12, 2007
I've started
Hi! My name is Kellie and I have been a member of this blog for a while, but have been very afraid to start my first toe ups. Well, all it took was an episode of Knitty Gritty where my sock knitting idol Cookie A. shared one of her patterns. That was it. I had to make them. So, here is what I have so far, after only ONE frogging!


I'm very proud of myself, and I am moving on to the lace. I can see that I will LOVE knitting toe ups, and this might be my method of choice from here on out. After all, I have a zillion toe up patterns that I want to learn! If I can just figure out how to do the two circs method.....


2 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Good for you! I'm so glad to have watched that episode as I plan on trying the figure 8 cast on..it actually makes sense now! :)

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with your sock--looks good so far! :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer