Wednesday, September 26, 2007
I'm back.......thank goodness
These are my STR in Monsoon colorway knitted toe-up on two pair of cirs These are my DD's STR in Walking on the Wild Tide colorway knitted toe-up using Addi and the Magic Loop method. These were finally completed last night.
I'm probably the last person that knits socks to finally have Addi Turbo needles but I just didn't like the cost. I finally found a company named Kangaroo and purchased 3 Addi Turbo needles for Magic Loop knitting for $28.00 including S&H, yes, that's right.

I've been lurking around looking at everyone's pics and love what you've been doing but have had a horrible time with my Blogger account and have changed my login info over 4 times and my PW double that amount. I was ready to give up but Chuddos go to OzKnitter for her help. Glad to be back in the group.


1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

All of your socks are so awesome! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer