Monday, October 23, 2006
Abandoning Ship
I finished my first sock and I’m so disappointed. It’s not the pattern’s fault. It’s mine. I turned the heel too early and just kept knitting anyway. I picked up stitches when it didn’t tell me too. Now it’s too tight in the heel and too loose at the cuff. I’m also not sold on the length. I think it should be taller. In short, it’s a disaster. And I don’t have the heart to fix it right now. I have a scarf to finish for my boyfriend before our vacation in November and I have a Drunken Argyle to finish for my dad before Christmas. We picked out the yarn LAST Christmas and I’m not sure I’m going to have it done in time. So I’m setting priorities and setting Wyvern aside. Thanks for all the toe up support everyone!


xoxo,
Ellie

deceptivelypackaged.typepad.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer