Monday, October 23, 2006
My first toe ups are done!

I am so proud!They turned out way better than I though they would.I just couldn't fathom how you could knit a heel and not have to pick up stitches.But it works!I used Wiseneedles toe ups pattern with a spiral rib for the leg.They are knit in sweetgeorgiaSpeed Demon sock yarn.The colorway is called River.I love this yarn!If you have tried it yet-get some.It is a but pricey but well worth it!
I am glad I stuck with a fairly simple design for my first pair.I think it made the process easier for me anyway.This is the first of many toe ups to come!


5 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Yay you! Nice work! I got the speed demon in rusted.

Blogger Beverly said...

Great work! I love how they look!

Blogger Saffron said...

*applause applause* Way to go! They look great!! :D

Blogger tiennieknits said...

Standing up and clapping for you!!! Beautiful job!

Blogger Becky said...

Great! Beautiful socks and very encouraging to see you succeed. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer