Sunday, October 15, 2006
socks for who? socks for me!
Hey all! I'm signing in to say yay! I've figured out how to cast on for my first toe ups. I was participating in Socktoberfest 2006 and found this KAL and ring too. I've decided to do Widdershins by Brooke Chenoweth Creel from Summer 2006 issue of Knitty. The yarn is Koigu KPPPM. I love this yarn, these colors, this pattern, this method and it's going so fast! Took me awhile to figure out how to do the cast on but like everyone thing else, once I figured it out, it was so easy.



Can't wait to finish these socks since the weather has definitely turned to wet, rainy fall in Seattle. Hope all your toes are getting toasty too! Tiennie


4 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Nice work!! Lovely colors!

Blogger Saffron said...

Oooo... I love the colors! and the pattern is lovely! Very cool that they are for you. I've yet to make any for me.

Blogger OzKnitter said...

*drooling at Koigu*

They're looking great Tiennie and I'm really enjoying seeing the cabled version of Widdershins (I'm knitting the plain version).

Blogger Patty said...

Hey Lady,
Your socks are gorgeous. I'm knitting the Widdershins except taking the easy route in Plain pattern.
You do great work!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer