Monday, October 16, 2006
What's This????


What's this?? These don't look like Toe-Ups!

Remember these: Rip-it, rip-it, rip-it, rip-it, rip-it ...................they went to the frog pond!

Everything went along smoothly for me until I got to the heel on the Widdershins pattern and I really, really, really didn't like knitting it. I didn't like how it fit on my heel either!

Since I am a self-taught knitter, I am NOT QUITTING! I'm going to try another pattern, probably the one in Charlene Schurch's Sensational Socks.

BTW, I am very proud of those who have persevered. We can do this!



2 Comments:

Blogger tiennieknits said...

Oh no! I'm doing widdershins too! Will be doing the heel tonight so, crossing my fingers it goes OK. Love your yarn btw!

Blogger OzKnitter said...

Oh no! Here's hoping the next pattern you try will work out for you. I just added a new short-row tutorial to the sidebar (cosmicpluto) maybe that'd work for you?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer