Friday, April 13, 2007
Ahhh...much better

After my minor toe woes (a too-narrow toe start), my piggies are enjoying some breathing room. So far the sock fits perfectly.
My "helper" is trying to remove one of my circs.
I find it interesting how different the yarn looks from the ball to the sock. The colors of this yarn are such that I often think, "I am knitting dirty socks." The beiges are grayed in places. However, when I take it out from under my nose, put some distance on it and try it on, I think it looks great!


3 Comments:

Blogger Zonda said...

Good for you!! Looks like you have to share with your cat! ;)

Blogger Melissa Perreault said...

That is looking great!! What yarn/color are you using? I think I need some!

Blogger Linda W said...

Hi, Stickchick--Naturally, I lost the band here in the house sometime in the last seven days, so I went online and found the info: It is Lana Grossa Meilenweit Multiringel, 80/20 wool/polyamid (whatever that is), 430 yds, color 5120. I found a finished sock on flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/cutoutwitch/19034947/

I think it must be a past season's color as it was a little hard to find. Best wishes

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer