Thursday, May 17, 2007
I joined this knitalong months ago but I never actually started my sock until now. I had some stops and starts. I tried Falling in Love with some Socks that Rock that I received recently but it just wasn't working. Then I tried them in another handpainted sock yarn that I had, but the pattern really wasn't showing up well at all in a handpainted. So now I'm doing Anastasia, which is coming along quite nicely:


Having started three different times I keep improving my short row toe. Now it looks pretty good. I'm not sure I'm a convert to the toe up method yet. Ask me after I've finally finished the first one!


3 Comments:

Blogger Lovs2Knit said...

You're sock looks great!
Don't feel bad, I've been on this KAL for months and I still haven't tried toe up socks yet. :~)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that yarn - what is it? The colors are wonderful.

It's Socks that Rock in the Titania colorway.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer