Saturday, September 29, 2007
Toe-ups with leaves motives

Hello everyone! It is not only my first toe-up, it is my FIRST message here :o)
I think it is a great idea with a toe-ups KAL!

My toe-ups number 1 are finished.
I’ve always done the cuff down sort of knit sock and it is certainly a
great learning experience for me. I never thought I'd say that toe up
socks are as nice as top down ;o) I am really loving this new method!


These socks are worked toe up with short row toes and a choice of short
row heels.


 I made a leaves stitch chart and if you like it you can download it
here


 I know the edging of cuff in toe-ups will never be as stretchy as
casting on at the cuff that is why I made a rolled cuff edge. I was
afraid about too frilly edge. And I like the edge!
 


 Ela's Blog



footer