Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Mr. Left meets Miss Right!

Then there were two! Not identical, but I think I prefer their individuality. For Mr. Left I used the figure-eight cast on, and for Miss Right I used the Magic Cast-on (much better). I tried another heel--a rounded short-row version--but it again resulted in a too-short sock for my foot. Until something better comes along, flap heels are it.

Now that I have a pair of handmade, hard-won socks, I've realized that I've never really worried about how dirty or potentially snaggy my floors are. I'm going to have to wear slippers with my socks to avoid these perils.

So...I'm very happy to be able to say that I've knitted at least one pair of socks in my life. Thanks to those who started this inspiring blog! My best to all!


1 Comments:

Blogger OzKnitter said...

Yay! Congrats Linda! They look fabulous. I'm not one for matching socks either... I purposely make them different.

Are you planning more socks?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer