Thursday, December 07, 2006
My Toe up Socks

These are my second pair of toe up socks .Much better than the first ..got rid of those nasty holes along the heel ..
The pattern was Wendys generic sock one
These are made from :
Heirloom Sock Wool "Argyle " in a variegated blue /red shade ..
using #2.50 dpn ..this knits up as a tight, sturdy fabric .

I haven't been a sock knitter ..always getting stuck on the second sock (aka never knitting it )but now I have been struck by the sock bug ,..Toe up of course ..and have spent hours searching the net for patterns .

I think my next pair will be for me ..and green ..depending on what I can find here ( in country australia )



2 Comments:

Blogger tiennieknits said...

Very nice! Great modeling pose too! ;)

Blogger Zonda said...

Very nice! Enjoy them!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer