Sunday, October 21, 2007
KF regia socks- My first Toe-Up!
Toe up from IK summer 2007.
KF regia yarn- Fire colorway
2 circs addi us1
For the leg part I used K3,P1,K1,P1 rib.
I am not in love with the way the heel is, but maybe its for lack of practice. its my first toe up!
I did two different bind-offs: one is the called for sewn method, and the other- I K2tg and pass the stitch to the left needle, repeat to end. faster...
I LOVE the yarn!! Perfect for socktoberfest!

KF regia socks- My first Toe-Up!


2 Comments:

Blogger OzKnitter said...

Congrats HPNY! They look wonderful and you did a fantastic job.

What did you dislike about the heels? Was it the method of knitting them or is it how they fit?

Blogger Therese said...

Hi .. Oh my I just LOVE your Socks they are so pretty and i love the ribbing you did very nice ..

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer