Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Introduction
Thanks to our hostesses for letting me join. Last spring I knit my first "two socks on two circs" and loved it...and I've been wanting to knit two toe up on two circs ever since. My Socktoberfest goal is to (finally) knit the socks I promised my boyfriend last Christmas. I'm going to use a heavier weight (worsted) wool, and just a simple pattern to give me the opportunity to focus on the new technique.

I'm looking forward to tracking everyone's progress and getting support for mine along the way!


2 Comments:

Blogger OzKnitter said...

Welcome Beverly. Good luck with you socks.

Blogger Ingrid said...

I found this site through Grumperina's web page, and I am very excited to try a toe-up sock pattern during Socktoberfest! I just finished my first sock (singular), top-down, from Jo Sharp's Knit magazine (picot edge) and I can tell this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, as they say. I had a little hole form when I turned the heel (incriminating photos posted on my blog), and I am hoping that a toe-up pattern will help that.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer